Here on Foodwhirl, we’ve got a few tasty picks for you:
Here’s some more ideas:
- Make Mardi Gras Pancakes at Catholic Icing, via One Pretty Thing’s Mardi Gras Roundup
- Make Venetian Fritters at Tiramisu, via @thekitchn on Twitter
- Tired of traditional cajun red beans? How about a Red Bean curry from Pink of Perfection..
- Martha shares with us Mardi Gras Drinks!
- This spicy shrimp looks divine from Kalyn’s Kitchen.
- Want to try your hand at making a King Cake? This is a great step by step from How to Eat a Cupcake.
Have you got something to share with Foodwhirl? Suggest a Site to us!
Have you been featured on Foodwhirl? Show your pride with a link button!