Sometimes it’s best to have something other to drink at a Mexican Fiesta than Margaritas and Cervezas, especially when you have a bunch of wine drinkers on the guest list. This sangria is super easy to make and goes fast, so make plenty!
- 2 bottles red wine (I use an inexpensive blend of Malbec & Cabernet)
- 3 oranges halved and sliced
- 1 apple, halved and sliced
- 1 lime, halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (or other juice)
- 3 cups seltzer water
Save out a handful of orange slices for garnish and then mix all of the remaining ingredients, except the seltzer, together in a pitcher or punch bowl. You may want to make this in two batches if you are making this in a pitcher. Add the seltzer just before serving for a little fizz. Chill ahead of time or serve over ice. Garnish the side of the glass with an orange slice.