Over at Perry’s Plate.. .Check out this tasty looking –and fancy!–breakfast or dessert! Even though thanksgiving is over, I’m sure we still have uses for a few pumpkin dishes this fall!
- Crepes with Swiss chard and borage filling
- Zucchini Crepes
- Pear and gorgonzola risotto
- Rava Dosa
- Pear and Apple salad in spicy honey-lime dressing!
- Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Savory Yellow Lentil Crepes
- Pumpkin Crème Brulee
- Pumpkin Stuffed French Toast
- Buttermilk, Cornmeal Pancakes with Corn Salsa
- Chicken Crepes with Asparagus and Mushroom Sauce
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust
- 6 ways to season Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Fall Harvest Thanksgiving Party inspirations
- Pumpkin Fondue!
- Pumpkin Thai Soup (and a whole Fall Dinner Party)