Tangiroska is a Brazilian Cocktail. It is a refreshing variation of Caipirinha – Brazil’s National Cocktail. A perfect cooler to beat the scorching summer heat. I have used commonly available oranges in this recipe. The actual recipe calls for the use of Tangerine which is quite similar to oranges but smaller in size.
- 5 Mins Orange Colada Best Family Drink for Summers
- Spicy Pineapple Margarita
- Red Wine Sangria
- COFFEE SMOOTHIES & SHAKES: EASY TO MAKE
- Cucumber - Lemongrass Lemonade
- Hot Apple Toddy
- How to make Mint Juleps
- Refreshing Pimm's Cup Cocktail
- Halloween Cocktail Ideas
- Dirty Mojitos
- Cool-off Cocktail Idea Roundup
- Homemade Ginger Ale, two ways
- Refreshing Cocktails on Foodwhirl...