The neighborhood I live in has an annual fall chili cook-off. We gather around on a fall evening anxiously awaiting our chance to try many crockpots full of tasty concoctions. After some very serious taste testing a winner is crowned. This year I was out of town for a few days before the cook-off. I literally got back in town one hour before the gathering. I knew I couldn’t show up empty handed…so these lovely little treats were born. They would be great for any gathering, school party, or birthday treat. Let your creativity run wild with different combinations of frosting and sprinkles!!
Makes approx. 60 – 70 treats
2 boxes Nilla Wafers
1 pkg. vanilla almond bark (or white chocolate, melted)
1 can vanilla (or flavor of your choice) cake frosting
1. Spread frosting onto one wafer and top with another creating a mini sandwich
2. Melt almond bark or chocolate in microwave in 30 second increments until smooth.
3. Dip one half of wafer sandwich in melted bark or chocolate.
4. Dip in sprinkles and lay on wax paper to cool.
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Serve immediately or store in a covered container after set.