Love the attitude at Yammie’s Noshery @yammiesnoshery
Guys, you just have to trust your feelings sometimes. You know, like a jedi. So add as much celery as you want. Cook the chicken any way you desire. Forget the tomato cups and have it on a croissant. Or try using roma tomatoes and just halving them longways so they’re shaped like potato skins (tomato skins?).
And she’s right, so much of food IS trusting your instincts. And stuffing food in other foods is a great way to have fun with your lunch.
So how about some more stuffing ideas?
- Baked Stuffed Tomatoes at Pham Fatale also, Stuffed Risotto Artichoke
- Another Baked Stuffed Tomato at Kohler Created
- Mexican Stuffed Pepper Scramble at the Pescatarian and the Pig
- How about Stuffed Cabbage? I loved that as a kid.
- Mmm. Stuffed Poblanos from Gonna Want Seconds
And we’ve got a bunch more ideas we’ve highlighted in the past on foodwhirl too! Some are in the photos below.
Pin It Jump to Comments!