1. Place eggs in deep pot.
2. Cover eggs with cold water. Cover pot with lid.
3. Place on stovetop over high heat. Bring to boil.
4. Immediately at boiling, move pot to cold burner. Set timer for 15 minutes. Leave it alone.
5. Fill large bowl with cold water. After timer goes off, carefully remove eggs from pot using slotted spoon and place in cold water bowl.
6. Cool eggs, replacing water in bowl as needed with cold water (alternatively, add ice).
7. Refrigerate cooled eggs for at least 2 hours.
Tags: eggsPin It Jump to Comments!