Here’s a quick and easy dish for some variety in your dinner plans… It would be a great make ahead meal too, for easy weeknight dinners.
- Cube one loaf of sweet bread and toast in oven
- Brown one pound of chorizo with one cup of onions and celery, two eggs, Italian spices, salt, pepper, garlic and two cups of chicken stock.
- Fold sweet bread into meat mix
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray and fill with stuffing
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes
- Remove and let cool, place tins into the fridge, this will help set the muffins and can be removed without damage.
- Reheat before serving.
Originally published in 2010.