These Cookies are regular with my family, I make a fresh batch almost every 2 weeks..:) and I love Baking them as they are easy and my family loves gobbling them as they are super delicious, gluten free and absolutely melt in mouth..:)
* 1 cup Besan/ gram flour
* Desi ghee 1/2 cup/ clarified white butter
* Powdered sugar 1/2 cup
* 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
* Cardamom/elaichi 1/2 tsp
* Almond/pista flakes for garnishing (optional)
Pre Heat the oven at 180 degrees C
1. Take a bowl put together butter and powdered sugar and beat it well till;
Forms a creamy and fluffy mixture.
2. In a separate bowl take flour, Baking Powder and mix.
3. Add, cardamom powder to it before you go ahead and mix the flour to the sugar
4. Once done combine dry and wet ingredients and using your hand mix them
5. Please ensure not to knead the dough like thaat of chapati dough.
6. Rest the dough for 10 mints. and then start taking small portions of the dough between
your palm shape them like a ball and then press a little between your palms.
7. Garnish them with desired almond/pista flakes before popping them in oven.
8. Bake on same Temperature for 15 minutes or till you see a light golden crust on top of the cookies.