Chocolate modak is a very simple and easy to prepare recipe for all those who would love eating fresh homemade chocolate.
1 cup khoya/mava
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup milk powder
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Heat mava, cocoa powder & milk powder over low heat in a pan until mixed properly.
2. Take off the heat.
3. Stir in powdered sugar & leave to cool down to room temperature.
4. Place mixture into metal modak moulds & press 2 parts of the mould together.
5. Place each modak on its base, leave to set at room temperature.
6. Chocolate modaks are ready for Ganpati prasad.